Thursday 24 May 2012

Shit Driver - and there are many of them..

My daily ride must be one of the best bike commutes in Greater Manchester. The vast majority of it is along the River Irwell and Manchester Ship canal path. Traffic free I can potter along chatting to the regular joggers and enjoying the wildlife.


However, I have to travel a few hundred yards by road, and the quality of driving in the area is dreadful.

This evening as I was turning right off Liverpool Road a driver turned right out of the road I was turning into right across my path. The little shit's behavior was so obviously in the wrong that the bike rider behind me took it on herself to give the driver an earbending.



Suffice to say that this dangerous behavior didn't gain the driver any time savings in the heavy traffic and I caught up with the car in Deansgate...


More about this car

No comments:

Post a Comment