Saturday 9 February 2013

Tea, Coffee, Cake, Helmet & Hi-Viz Propaganda

If I am looking to relax in a bicycle friendly place I don't want to get stuff like this thrown at me.



I was not impressed to see this kind of negative propaganda at Ancoat's newest coffee shop.



Quite why a coffee shop should feel it necessary to tell it's customers how to cycle, I don't know.



Not that anyone on a pedal cycle was in evidence on a busy Saturday afternoon.

 

The compound does also serve as a car park and contained two vans at the time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, what a great example of a totally unnecessary disclaimer. Pure speculation, but I imagine it might be a condition of funding? Hopefully the actual staff are a bit more savvy. They're also screwed when that long Council URL inevitably stops working at some point...

    ReplyDelete