Like the last meeting, this is going to be a packed agenda with some real problems for those wanting to improve cycling in Manchester.
Please make the effort to attend. The more of us in the meeting the more pressure we can put on the Councillors and officers to take cycling seriously and stop fobbing us off with poor quality routes.
Items on the agenda include
- feedback on workshops on Altrincham Road / Southmoor Road Junction and City Centre Transport Strategy,
- City Centre Transport Strategy Update,
- Velocity 2025 Update, Velocity Consultation : Rusholme,
- Statement about Metrolink Engagement,
- Highway Safety - Latest Report for Greater Manchester,
- Announcement on Future Funding
- and AoB.